Wedding reception photography
Here are some tips and tricks to help get the most out of your reception photos:
◄ Back to A Few Tips
- We need 30 minutes in the reception venue to take photographs of the room, cake and venue details.
- We need the cake to be set up at this time.
- We need only one table with the candles lit to take our photographs.
- It’s nice if we can greet the bride and groom in the venue for one last shot.
- You get the most out of your coverage if you do your speeches between courses of dinner.
- Please put us somewhere where your photographer can get to the front of the room in time to take your kissing shots.
- Plan your last event to start 30 minutes before your coverage ends.