Portraits of Loved Ones
Here are some tips and tricks to help get the most out of your family portraits:
◄ Back to A Few Tips
- If you want the best candid photographs, plan a great event for your wedding party’s break: go for drinks, pop some champagne or play soccer. Be who you are and your photos will be as natural as you hoped.
- We need an hour of shooting time to do the bridal party photographs.
- Dirt on a wedding dress doesn’t show.
- Unique locations are great for your photographer’s eye. Try something new – a busy street, a beautiful building, a sentimental place, someone’s great loft. Use your imagination.
- Relax and smile and everything will be beautiful.