Here are some tips and tricks to help get the most out of your bride getting ready photos:
- The bride should get dressed in the largest room of the house with the best light.
- Your bridesmaids should be in their dresses and ready to go 1 hour before you plan to leave.
- The bride should not get into her dress until the photographer arrives.
- We will not take pictures of you naked (unless you want us to). We need to be there to catch the special moments, but won’t show anything you don’t want others to see.
- We need 90 minutes before you plan to leave to do the “bride getting ready” photographs.
- There is no need to pose shots at the bride’s home – we have lots of time for family portraits later. If you want “moments” go ahead and do what you do – we’ll observe and document the natural love and interactions with your favourite people.
- Have something old, new, borrowed and blue ready for when your photographer arrives.
On a separate sheet of paper, form a thesis based on one of the paramount source following topics