Here are some tips and trips to help you prepare yourself for your engagement portraits:
- Avoid patterns and logos. Traditional clothes are best
- Wear something light, medium or dark.
- Light: khaki, cream, pastels, white, stone wash jeans, white sneakers, tan sandals
- Medium: primary colours, denim shirts, leather, suede, hiking boots
- Dark: dark blue jeans, black, dark grey, black leather, boots and shoes
- Match from head to toe.
- Make sure you match each other.
- Decide if you are bringing anything with you. (i.e. bikes, props, hats, music, the dog, the kids etc.)
- For ladies: wear something with sleeves – long or short.
Be sure to use http://order-essay-online.net/ the time transition words and phrases listed in