Here are some tips and tricks to help get the most out of your wedding ceremony photos:
- We need 30 minutes before the ceremony begins to set up.
- We will talk to the officials and get our instruction on the rules and requests of the venue.
- We can get the most and best shots if we are the only people taking still photographs at the church.
- It’s easiest if we can do the family portraits immediately after the ceremony at the ceremony site.
- We need 30 minutes between the ceremony and formals to set up.
- We only need 30 minutes to do ALL of your family pictures; if everyone can be patient they will be free to go very quickly.
- Have something old, new, borrowed and blue ready for when your photographer arrives.
Your subject and who customwritingassistance.com/ your reader is your audience